Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thy Will Be Done


I am trusting in the Lord today and everyday.   It is not for me to ask why my every day life continues to develop into dilemmas and problems.   Whether its a good day or a bad day I learned a long time ago to accept what comes my way, and just cross those paths.   



If I let the cloudiness and gloominess outside hinder my mood the rest of the day will be terrible and I refuse to let it happen.   Its had been a lazy morning but a good one until THE phone call.     

It was my son calling to tell me that he was in constant pain and needed to go to the emergency room again.   His forearm and hand are broken and he's running out of his prescription pills.   OMW!   This on top of my aches and pains gave me a migraine headache and I dropped to my knees and asked God to help him (and me).  

I have asked the Lord for His will in the life of my son; but as a mother I am continuously thinking about him and his welfare.   Please if anyone reads this pray for Paul.

This is just another day in the life of the Casados'...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment