Friday, April 15, 2011

O What A Beautiful Day

Today was one of the most beautiful days we've had in a long time!!!   I enjoyed the entire day and ran around town with daddy dearest from the morning until dark.

Never In my wildest imaginations ever in my whole entire life did I ever think that I would be the one to spend this much time with my dad.   While growing up we were not on the best of terms and he ALWAYS favored my brother.   Or should I say his favorite WAS my brother.

I ask myself why me?   Then I slap myself on the side of my head and remember that he is all alone now and............. since he does live on my turf lol.  

I have the best husband who helps me constantly with what ever problems I may have.   Mostly I know that if I can't do anything about anything I just turn it over to Jesus and ask Him to take care of all my needs as he sees fit.   I have no complaints even if I do have issues and dilemmas entering my everyday life.   Im so happy Im determined to stay happy, I have the joy of the Lord in my life.

I know this is all random but I felt I needed to give praise to the Lord and also remind myself of the good man he gave me for a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment