Thursday, April 28, 2011

 
 
"Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee."

This is the scripture I read this morning and then I  received a phone call giving me some wonderful great news about my son Paul.  God has made it possible for him to receive help, shelter, food, and medical treatment.   In the past all this was unavailable for him.   Paul is an adult, so his father and I are kept pretty much out of the picture when it comes to any legalities.   We can only help him out with food or money occasionally. 

I am believing in God that some day I m going to see Paul back in church and he'll give his life over to Jesus again.   God has been so  merciful with Paul and I know that its been the prayers of our entire family that has kept him safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment