Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July 2011

                                                                  God Bless America

I am proud to be an American and a child of the King.   I am thankful to those men and women who are in the military and to  those who sacrificed their lives for me.


                                                              My country 'tis of thee
                                                               Sweet land of liberty
                                                                   Of thee I sing.
                                                           Land where my fathers died
                                                            Land of the Pilgrim's pride
                                                            From every mountain side
                                                                 Let freedom ring!





No comments:

Post a Comment