Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer





On beautiful mornings like today when its so nice and cool outside I don't mind getting up early to do whatever chores need to be done.   I enjoy walking around the gardens watering the flowers and plants thanking God for all the blessings around me.   The weather has been in the high 80's for the last two weeks, but today is the first day of summer.   Time for everyone to hit the beaches and parks or mountains.  

*My little house is like a cabin in the woods.   Walking outside my front door I see butterflies in different beautiful colors.   Different types of birds fly into the gardens, squirrels, and just about every thing you might see in the wilderness lol.



I want to travel on Route 66 just as soon as we can lolololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment