Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holidays





Today while browsing the aisles of Big Lots I came to a complete halt, I could not believe what I saw.  Didn't we just enter the New Year?  There are Valentines Day, St Patrick Day, and Easter items on the shelves.  Now don't get me wrong I love the hoopla of buying little doodads for these days but its a little too soon...............maybe?



Money was a little tight for us during Christmas holidays especially since my husband was off without pay for three weeks and I know alot of people that were on the same page.   I don't wish to think about any of these days yet until he gets his first pay check lol.  Whats the rush?  Displaying all these items now won't make those days come any sooner...........please I would like to shop leisurely and not feel rushed.
Im upset because people will start buying now and there won't be anything left for me, and I don't think thats being selfish.




Sheesh this will make my year go by even faster than it does already!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment