Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baby Showers





Spring is my favorite season of the year, I'm reminded how Jesus changed my life and gave me a new beginning.

Spring is here and with it comes new life in many shapes and forms. Flowers are bursting with different beautiful colors and trees are blooming, with new leaves and blossoms.  I look out my window or go out to my gardens and I'm surrounded with color! I see reds and yellows with touches of purples and white. The tree right outside my window is beginning to fill with white blossoms. The many different green plants look even greener as they thrive with new life.




There will be new life for three families in our church.  I have learned that there are 3 women who are expecting a new bundle of joy in the coming months.  I'm going to crochet each mommy a baby blanket in different shades of blues and browns with touches of green and white.

I must get busy now because the first baby shower is next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment