Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a Beautiful Day

Today Is a beautiful day!   I love the weather, cloudy, overcast, drizzling, and cool.   Its wonderful for all my flowers and plants outside and the best part is I don't have to water yippee!

This kind of weather is the cause for many aches and pains.   However, some say its due to old age; you know arthritis, old joints, even so I hope it stays cool like this thru the rest of the month.      Cest' La Vie!   I must live with it lol.

I am trying to decide if I should finish my graduation project for one of the girls from church, or start a baby blanky for my nephew and his wife who are expecting a boy in August.   Also, I saw this on the internet and I really think its a good idea for my car.   It should keep the paint from fading-you think?


Crochet Car Cover


Pretty cool huh?   My mustang would look pretty in a gold or yellow color with horses here and there lol. It would probably take quite a while to crochet and lots of yarn too.

I made this cute blanket and I have decided to save it for my granddaughter Daisy's future bebe. LOL   In the event that I am not around to see her marry and have children lol.   She'll always have something to remember her old grandmother by.

Noah's Ark

Sometimes when I crochet projects like this blanket that need a lot of concentration and take a lot of time, even though it is cute and people like it I won't make another.   When I give a gift I want it to be easy and fast-pretty and cute, but not time consuming.   Most of the time I end  up not giving it to the person it was intended for and keeping it.       ~harharhar~   

Until the next project Have A Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment