Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning



Cleanaholic 

Spring is in the air and It was such a beautiful day, I could see myself relaxing & sitting outside under the patio reading a book or working in my gardens. Instead I decided to do some spring cleaning & attacked  my  house upside down. I try to get rid of whatever I don't need, sometimes. I don't know about anyone else but my problem is that I can't let go of a lot of things that I've had for a long time. Those clothes that  I m going to wear someday when I lose weight, or I know they will come back in style 10 yrs from now. Or all those Home Interior items I have put away because I know I can use them again when I redo my house. How could I even think of getting rid of grandma's candle holders! I started cleaning my closet yesterday wheww! what a mess, but I did throw a lot of shoes and old clothes that were stuffed way back in the corners. I can actually see what I have hanging even tho there are a few things I just couldn't part with. When I clean my bedroom I like it to smell clean & new so I buy everything starting with bedspread/comforters, drapes etc. My weary body couldn't handle any more cleaning so I decided to call it a day. Tomorrow will come soon enough and then I can start in my lil living room into my kitchenette. I won't even think about my office yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment