Monday, November 15, 2010

I Earned it I deserve it and I Want it!!


Running for my $$$
Today I have officially arrived at my goal and I am officially a senior citizen.  Now I can receive the social security check that I have earned in the many years that I have worked.  Never mind that most of the money will probably go to help pay for all my aches & pains lol.

I earned it I deserve it and I Want it!! 
SSI 

Never ever did I expect to reach this age.  Iin my mind I don't feel a day over 30.  I remember when I was a teenager I thought anyone over 30 was old.   God forbid if we knew anyone who was 50 yrs old, they were soooo old.  We can't even imagine ourselves at that age,  how little do we know that the years go by faster after your 20 and we can't stop them hahaha.  Our desire as teenagers is to become adults or be older so that we can do or go places where kids can't enter.   I always imagined myself traveling with a spectacular career and driving a 'Mustang car'  lolol.  Well I finally got my car but its 11yrs now old haha,   so why wouldn't I get old?




  

No comments:

Post a Comment