Friday, June 1, 2012

Six months gone six months left

Today is the first day of June, it's amazing that half the year is gone. So many things have happened both sad, happy or just everyday events. Revival in our church has been the main thing happening since the beginning of the year. Many have received the Holy Spirit and many more have been baptized. Healings and miracles within my own family have taken place. I'm taking each day as a special gift from God. If unexpected trials or I have to take extra steps........oh well I know it is a lesson to be learned or making me stronger. 'patience' has always been at about 90mph in my life lol. I'm doing great now my speed is at about 55mph because I've learned to stop and look at myself and everything around enjoying or fixing what I like or don't. Thank you Lord for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment